Beach Party Popcorn
Share this popcorn party mix on the beach, at the park, for a backyard gathering, or in the house watching the game.
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 to 2 drops hot pepper sauce
2 quarts popped popcorn
2 cups seasoned assorted snacks
1/2 of a (0.56-ounce) packet bacon-onion dip mix
- Add soy sauce and hot pepper sauce to 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Put popped popcorn and seasoned assorted snacks in a large bowl.
- Pour butter/soy mixture over popped popcorn and snacks; toss.
- Sprinkle with bacon-onion dip mix; toss again.
- Spread mixture on a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan and bake in a 350°F (175°C) for oven 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once.
Makes 2 1/2 quarts.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.