Chipped Beef Spread in Puff Pastry
This is an easy hot appetizer dish to serve at your next gathering.
1 (11-ounce) package frozen creamed chipped beef
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup diced green onions
1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 (17.25-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets
- Thaw creamed chipped beef in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes.
- Combine chipped beef and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; chill overnight or until firm.
- Thaw puff pastry at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Uunfold pastry onto a lightly floured surface, and roll into a 14-inch square.
- Place chipped beef mixture in middle of pastry square, and bring corners of pastry to center, pressing to seal. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables and crackers.
Makes 24 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.