Frozen S'More Pops
A terrific treat anytime of the year, your kids will have fun making and eating this frozen variation of the campfire favorite.
10 wooden picks
10 large marshmallows
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (3 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Line tray with wax paper.
- Press one wooden pick into each marshmallow.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in small, shallow bowl.
- Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate using wooden picks; roll marshmallows to cover completely with chocolate. Dip into graham cracker crumbs, rolling to cover. Transfer to prepared tray.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Enjoy immediately or transfer to airtight container and store in freezer for up to 1 week.
- Be sure to allow marshmallows to sit at room temperature for a couple minutes prior to eating.
Makes 10 servings.
Note: Since wooden picks have a sharp tip, please use caution with kids. This recipe is not intended for kids under age four.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe): Calories: 90 Calories from Fat: 30 Total Fat: 3.5 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 20 mg Carbohydrates: 15 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 11 g Protein: 1 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.