Recipes for Cheese Balls & Cheese Logs
Explore more cheese ball and cheese log recipes listed below the featured recipes:
Walnuts and cheese are an ever-popular entertaining duo. Use a food processor to speed preparation. Serve with assorted crackers, melba toast or celery sticks.
Cheese logs are always a party favorite, especially with bacon in the equation! Serve with lightly salted crackers.
A delicious cheese ball made with Mexican seasonings, crushed tortilla chips, pepper Jack, cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- Appetizer Cheese Ball
- Bacon Cheese Log
- California Monterey Jack and Blue Cheese Football
- California Walnut Camembert
- California Walnut Cheese Ball
- Camembert Almond Balls
- Cheddar Bacon Log
- Cheddar Cheese Ball with Chutney
- Cheese Ball with Marinated Dried Tomatoes
- Cheese Truffles
- Cheesy Football
- Chicken-Artichoke-Cheese Spread Gift Box
- Chili-Cheese Ball
- Chipped Beef Cheese Ball
- Creamy Cheese Ball
- Easy Chut-Nut Ball
- Elegant Shrimp Ball
- Holiday Cheese Ball 1
- Holiday Cheese Ball 2
- Jack Bola de Queso
- Nutty Blue Cheese Logs
- Party Cheese Ball 1
- Party Cheese Ball 2
- Peanut Butter "Cheese Ball"
- Red, White and Blueberry Cheese Ball
- Salmon Ball
- Three Cheese Ball
Return to Appetizer & Snack Recipes Index