Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
Double the banana flavor from both a cake
and pudding mix, this easy Bundt cake is laced with chocolate
chips and drizzled with a chocolate glaze.
Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package banana cake mix
- 1 (3.25-ounce) package banana cream instant
pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 large eggs
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup miniature semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup miniature semisweet or milk chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease
and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding
mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed just until blended.
Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate
chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove
from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- For Chocolate Glaze: In a small saucepan,
bring sugar and water to a full boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat; add chocolate chips. Stir with whisk until
chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to desired consistency,
then drizzle over cake.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.