Recipes for Sweet Potato & Yam Cakes
Note: For recipes calling for the old cake mix size of 18.25-ounces add 2 tablespoons cake mix (or flour in a pinch) per each ounce needed to equal 18.25-ounces. For convenience, keep extra cake mix(es) on hand stored in the freezer for this purpose.
Explore more recipes for sweet potato and yam cakes listed below the featured recipes:
Move over carrot cake and try this fabulous three layer spicy cake iced with a rich cream cheese frosting. This popular cake is easily prepared with a cake mix.
The delicious pears and the hint of spicy yams along with a caramel topping will make this low-fat cake a favorite.
An American classic enriched with yams, both in flavor and nutrients.
- Sensational Sweet Potato Cake 1
- Sensational Sweet Potato Cake 2
- Spice Sweet Potato Snack Cake
- Sweet Potato Polenta Cake
- Sweet Potato Tea Cake
- Upside Down Pear Yam Cake
- Upside Down Pineapple Sweet Potato Cake
- Upside Down Pineapple Yam Cake
Return to Cake Recipes Index