Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Recipe courtesy of California Raisin Marketing Board.
This classic Cantonese stir-fry traditionally uses cashews that are deep fried. A healthier approach is to oven roast the nuts which brings out more flavor of the cashews.
This recipe compliments of chef Ying Chang Compestine.
- Quick Chicken and Noodles Stir-Fry
- Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Stir-Fry Chicken with Vegetables
- Stir-Fry Lo Mein (A slow-cooker recipe.)
- Sweet Justice Kung Pao Chicken
- Szechuan Chicken and Mango
- Thai Chicken Basil Stir-Fry
- Thai Chicken with Sweet Chili Basil
- Thai Coconut Chicken
- Thai Curry Chicken
- Thai Stir-Fry Chicken Ginger
- Tropical Chicken Stir-Fry
- Vietnamese Aromatic Chicken Curry
- Vietnamese Chicken in Tomato Sauce
- Vietnamese Stir-Fried Chicken with Nuts & Raisins
- Walnut Chicken
- Walnut Chicken with Plum Sauce
Return to Chicken Recipes Index