So chewy, sweet and chocolaty good, everybody will snap these cookies up in a flash!
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2 (1-ounce) packets NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Choco Bake Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor*
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine in a small bowl flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine in a large bowl 1 cup sugar, egg and butter, beating until creamy. Add in light corn syrup and liquid unsweetened chocolate envelopes.
- Stir in the flour mixture and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar to coat and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
*Or 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.