Tiramisu Panna Cotta
All the taste of the classic dessert in an elegant mousse dessert.
Nonstick cooking spray
2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
1 cup Italian Sweet Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Finely grated dark chocolate or cocoa powder
- Spray six 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small bowl; let stand for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Whisk Coffee-mate, cream, sour cream and coffee granules in small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until coffee is dissolved. Add gelatin mixture to Coffee-mate mixture; whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into prepared ramekins or custard cups. Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- To unmold, run a small knife around top rim of each ramekin, then dip ramekin bottoms in hot water for about 15 seconds and pat dry. Place dessert plates over ramekins; invert and shake gently to loosen. Garnish with grated chocolate or cocoa powder.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Calories: 230 Calories from Fat: 160 Total Fat: 18 g Saturated Fat: 9 g Cholesterol: 55 mg Sodium: 100 mg Carbohydrates: 15 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 14 g Protein: 2 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.