Recipes for Ground Meat Pies
Loaded with classic southwestern flavors, refrigerated crescent rolls makes this hearty ground beef chili, bean and corn pie easy to assemble.
Traditional shepherd's pie gets a pumpkin make-over! This beloved recipe has added nutritional value of pumpkin, making it hearty and nourishing.
Try this clever recipe that turns a can of savory tamales (or leftover homemade tamales) into a tasty skillet entrée your family will enjoy.
- Sausage Spinach Roulade
- Shepherd's Pie the Easy Way
- Southwest Crescent Pie
- Spaghetti and Sausage Pie
- Spaghetti Pie
- Spicy Italian Sausage Pie
- Spicy Tamale Pie
- Spinach-Stuffed Stromboli
- Stuffed Beef & Black Beans Tamale Pie
- Super Turkey Burger Pie
- Swiss Cheese and Sausage Tart
- Tamale Pie 1
- Tamale Pie 2
- Tostado Grande Pie
- Tummy-Pleasing Tamale Pie
- Zucchini and Italian Sausage Quiche
Return to Ground Meat & Sausage Recipes Index