What better way to end a casual Mexican meal than with chocolate? Chocolate quesadillas to be exact!
4 (7 to 8-inch each) flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter or REESE'S Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup marshmallow creme
2 small bananas, sliced
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Lightly coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas on clean work surface, coated sides down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon each peanut butter and marshmallow crème on half of each tortilla.
- Arrange 1/4 of the banana slices and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over marshmallow crème; fold each tortilla over to cover filling.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add two quesadillas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, turning once.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.