Brownie Bites with Magic Frosting
Yummy mini brownie muffins with the easiest 'frosting' ever—so easy it's like magic!
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips or 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips - divided use
36 pecan halves (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Place about 40 foil baking cups (2-inches in diameter) on cookie sheets.
- Stir together cocoa and oil in large bowl until smooth; stir in sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla; stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup peanut butter chips, reserving remaining 2/3 cup for frosting. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or just until set and small cracks appear on surface. Remove from oven; immediately place about 6 reserved peanut butter chips on center of each brownie. Let stand several minutes to soften; swirl melted chips with knife or spatula.
- Garnish with pecan half, if desired.
Makes 36 brownies.
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.