Say aloha (as in hello!) to this heavenly
fudge -- white fudge loaded with buttery crunchy macadamia nuts!
White Chips and Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending
foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated
milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat,
stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil
and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chips
and nuts, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan; cool until set.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool,
Makes about 5 dozen pieces or 2 1/4 pounds
Note: For best results, do not double this
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens,
and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. ©
The Hershey Company.