Jewish Holiday Recipes
A traditional Jewish sweet treat served anytime of the year, but most often during Hanukkah.
A delicious, honey-sweetened side dish for Passover or anytime of the year.
A cinnamon-spiced, honey-sweetened stew of carrots, dried fruit and fresh cranberries served hot or cold as an accompaniment to the main course.
- Sweet and Sedery Pot Roast with Fruited Gravy
- Sweet Chremslach
- Wine Glazed Stuffed Figs for Hanukkah
- Yam & Potato Kugel with Orange Prune Haroset
- Yemenite High Holy Day Soup
- Zingerman's Ann Arbor Mushroom and Barley Soup
Return to Holiday Index