Creepy Crunchy Graveyard
This easy, creepy graveyard cocoa crispy rice treat is decorated with cookie tombstones, gummy worms, candy corn and candy pumpkins.
6 oblong vanilla cream-filled sandwich cookies
Black or brown decorating gel
1/4 cup butter
1 (10.50-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
6 cups cocoa-flavored crispy rice cereal
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with foil and grease; set aside.
- Decorate sandwich cookies with gel to resemble tombstones; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and press firmly into prepared pan.
- Insert "tombstones" randomly into cereal mixture, pressing firmly into cereal mixture to secure.
- Scatter candies over top of dessert.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 18 servings.