This, no-bake flower pot cake is as fun to make as it is to eat!
1 (20-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1 (8-ounce) package Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 (3.5-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups cold milk
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 (8-inch) new terra-cotta flower pot
Silk or plastic flowers
- Crush cookies until fine. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth.
- In separate bowl, mix pudding and milk until well blended. Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip cream to soft peaks; add granulated sugar; beat to stiff peaks; gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Wash and dry terra cotta pot; cover hole in bottom with foil square (we suggest lining the inside of pot with foil or plastic wrap). Place one cup crushed cookies in bottom of pot. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Continue layering until pot is full, ending with crumbs on top. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving, decorate the top with gummy worms and silk or plastic flowers.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.