Halloween Banana Pops
Fun frozen chocolate-covered banana pops, garnished with Halloween colored sprinkles.
6 medium bananas, peeled and cut in half crosswise
12 wooden pop sticks
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
Halloween colored sprinkles
- Insert pop stick into cut end of each banana half. Place on a wax paper-lined tray; cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip frozen bananas into chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat. Immediately roll in the sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper-covered tray. Freeze or serve immediately.
- Wrap individually and store in freezer.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: Chopped peanuts or sweetened flaked coconut make great roll-ins, too.