Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Pops
These cute marshmallow pop treats are as fun to make as they are to eat! Wrapped individually in cellophane, they're sure to be a hit at Halloween parties.
Parchment, foil or wax paper
25 sip stick straws (coffee stirrers) or lollipop sticks
25 large marshmallows
1/2 cup jimmies or candy sprinkles
1 cup any flavor NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Morsels
1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or vegetable shortening
Cellophane or decorative bags with ties
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press straws into centers of marshmallows. Place jimmies or sprinkles on plate (one plate for each kind).
- Melt morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl according to package directions; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in oil (this will help keep the chocolate fluid).
- Dip marshmallows halfway into melted morsels; shake off excess. Roll in jimmies. Place on lined baking sheet. Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
- Wrap in cellophane or decorative bags and tie closed to preserve freshness.
Makes 25 pops.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.