Halloween Spooky Pudding Cups
These tasty Halloween pudding and cookie cup treats are easily decorated with a simple sprinkling of Halloween-colored sprinkles.
1 (3.25-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
1 (3.25-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
10 (7-ounce) clear plastic cups*
Red food coloring
Yellow food coloring
10 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- Prepare both pudding flavors in separate bowls according to package directions.
- Add a few drops of both red and yellow food coloring to the vanilla pudding to make orange colored pudding.
- Spoon the chocolate pudding onto the bottom of 10 plastic cups; top with the orange-colored vanilla pudding.
- Top puddings evenly with crushed cookies. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with the Halloween sprinkles.
Makes 10 servings.
*Or use glass cups or parfait glasses.
Tip: Try other pudding flavors that are basically the same colors, such a chocolate fudge and white chocolate, etc.