Jiggly Creepy Hands
Add these jiggly gelatin hands to a large punch bowl, or use as a decoration for your Halloween table.
2 1/2 cups boiling water
4 (3.25-ounce each) packages gelatin, any flavor
2 disposable plastic gloves, washed inside and out and dried
2 twists or rubber bands
- Stir boiling water and gelatin mixes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate about 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Spray insides of gloves with cooking spray.
- Slowly pour gelatin into each glove; tightly tie top of each glove closed with a twist-tie or rubber band. Place on a tray or baking sheet and refrigerate until gelatin is set, about 4 hours.
- Using scissors, cut gloves away from the "hands".
- Add hands to a large punch bowl, or use as a decoration for your Halloween table.
Makes 2 jiggly hands.