Kiwi Green Goblin Pudding
Highlight your Halloween party with this popular kid-pleasing favorite!
5 to 6 California kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1(6-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
Green food coloring
1 cup raisins (or substitute chocolate chips)
- Slice kiwifruit, leaving skin intact. Cut slices of kiwifruit in half and set aside.
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions. Add 2 to 3 drops green food coloring to pudding and mix until color is consistent. Add drops of food coloring until desired shade is reached.
- Pour pudding into dessert bowls.
- Place kiwifruit slices along top edge of bowls with skin side up (for goblin hair). Place two half or quarter kiwifruit slices onto pudding (for eyes). Place raisins on pudding in the shape of a mouth.
- Serve as a healthy snack for Halloween.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of California Kiwifruit Commission.