Mexican & Southwestern Recipes for Chicken
Explore more recipes for Mexican and Southwestern chicken entrées listed below the featured recipes:
Add this tasty Southwestern skillet entrée to your repertoire of quick and easy "busy day recipes".
A Tex-Mex twist on an Italian classic! Layers of corn tortillas, creamy cheese sauce and moist chicken make this casserole dish hard to resist.
The grated cheese offers a unique touch to a very popular dish in many Latin American countries, where this dish is called, "Arroz con Pollo".
- Taos Chicken Molé
- Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings
- Tequila Lime Chicken with Colby-Jack Black Bean Salsa
- Tex-Mex Chicken 'n' Rice Casserole
- Tex-Mex Chicken Sauté
- Tortilla Crusted Chicken Paillard with Sacaton Relish
- Tortilla Lasagna
- Tortilla-Pecan Crusted Chicken
- Tostada Grande
- Tostada Towers
- Western Shepherd's Pie
- Yucatan Thai Chicken Fajitas
- Yucatans Chicken with Peach-Avocado Salsa
- Zesty Chicken Wraps
Return to Mexican & Southwestern Recipes Index