Crustless Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pie
For some pumpkin pie lovers, the most important part of the pie is the creamy, pumpkin filling. Try this version of pumpkin pie without the crust, and enjoy more of what you love about this pumpkin holiday tradition.
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 (12-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1 unbaked (9-inch) deep-dish pie shell (4-cup volume)
- Preheat oven as directed below. Glass baking dishes without crust require a cooler oven, and in most cases, a longer baking time.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease bottom of baking pan or glass baking dish.
- Prepare Filling: Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pan or dish.
- Bake as directed below or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Makes 8 servings.
Baking Temperatures, Times and Pan Sizes:
9-inch-round glass pie dish: 325°F (160°C); bake for 55 to 60 minutes
10-inch-round glass pie dish: 325°F (160°C); bake for 45 to 50 minutes
8-inch-round cake pan: 350ºF (175°C); bake for 45 to 50 minutes
9-inch-round cake pan: 350°F (175°C); bake for 35 to 40 minutes
8-inch-square baking pan: 350ºF (175°C); bake for 45 to 50 minutes
8-inch-square glass baking dish: 325ºF (160°C); 55 to 60 minutes
9-inch-square baking pan: 350ºF (175°C); bake for 35 to 40 minutes
11 x 7-inch glass baking dish: 325ºF (160°C); bake for 45 to 50 minutes
13x9x2-inch baking pan: 350°F (175°C); bake for 35 to 40 minutes
13x9x2-inch glass baking dish: 325°F (160°C); bake for 40 to 45 minutes
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.