Carol Nau of Waverly had the first place
winner from the Nebraska State Fair. Add a green salad and hot
roll for a delicious meal to wow even a king!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
1 cup Catalina salad dressing
1 medium tart apple, chopped
1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place chops in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together cranberry sauce, salad dressing,
apple, onion soup mix and pecans. Pour over chops.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or
until chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F (70°C).
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6
of recipe): Calories: 432 calories;; Protein: 23 grams; Fat:
20 grams; Sodium: 961 milligrams; Cholesterol: 56 milligrams;
Saturated Fat: 3 grams; Carbohydrates: 45 grams; Fiber: 3 grams
Recipe provided courtesy of Pork, Be Inspired®.