Recipes for Corn Sides
This delicious casserole, with vegetables baked in a nutmeg-scented egg custard, is a Brazilian favorite.
Pine nuts and corn combine for an amazing side dish. This dish is also perfect for entertaining as it can be prepared in advance, refrigerated and reheated.
Recipe courtesy of California Ripe Olives.
- Mushroom and Green Chile Corn Casserole
- Pine Nuts and Corn Stir-Fry
- Poblano Chile and Two Corn Pudding
- Sager's Scalloped Corn
- Sautéed Corn with Bacon
- Shrimp and Corn Maque Choux
- Southwest Corn Medley
- Southwest Corn Soufflé
- Southwestern Pan-Seared Corn
- Spicy Creamed Corn
- Succotash Casserole
- Succotash Vinaigrette
- Sweet Corn & Toasted Walnut Risotto
- Sweet Corn Casserole
- Tex-Mex Succotash
Return to Side Dish Recipes Index