Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
Chicken soup doesn't have to take hours
to prepare anymore. Add a sprinkling of fresh Parmesan cheese
for a sharp nutty flavor.
Herb Chicken Tortellini
- 1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI® Herb
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
6 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 carrot, peeled and grated
4 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach leaves
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over
medium-high heat. Add garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
Add broth, water and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add
pasta and carrot; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
Stir in spinach.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan
cheese and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.