Easy Turkey Enchiladas
Terrific tasting turkey enchiladas your family will enjoy. This is a great recipe for using leftover holiday turkey.
1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 cup sour cream
1 cup ranch dressing
10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 cup (8 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups your favorite salsa
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey, stirring constantly until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream mixture and turkey.
- Divide turkey mixture, cheese and salsa evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in a greased 9 x 11-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Top with tomato, green onion and any remaining salsa and/or sour cream mixture.
Makes 5 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.