Quick, easy and very delicious! Turkey cutlets are coated in an Italian salad dressing, dredged in a Parmesan cheese and bread crumb mixture, quickly pan-fried and topped with a ready-made marinara sauce. Serve with your favorite pasta.
1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast for Scallopini & Milanesa
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 (24-ounce) jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Hot cooked pasta for accompaniment (optional)
- Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl or plate, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip turkey in salad dressing to coat and roll evenly in bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
- Top with marinara or spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with your favorite pasta, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.