Baked Parmesan breaded turkey cutlets served in a marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
2 large egg whites
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound turkey, sliced
1 cup marinara sauce
4 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites with milk until thoroughly combined.
- In another shallow bowl, combine dry bread crumbs, seasoned salt, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Dip sliced turkey in the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange on a greased baking pan and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour marinara sauce over the turkey and top with sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Makes 4 servings.