Turkey Tenderloin Medallions in Alfredo
Turkey tenderloin medallions are baked in a creamy Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, and served over pasta.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound Honeysuckle White® tenderloins, cut into medallions
Freshly chopped parsley, garnish
Hot cooked linguine or fettuccine for accompaniment
- Melt butter in sauté pan over medium high heat. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil (the cream will begin to rise and form a pillow of bubbles).
- When bubbles are at their maximum height, sprinkle in Parmesan cheese to knock down the bubbles, reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring constantly. Continue to stir, scraping the bottom and sides of the pan, as cheese melts and sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Add salt, pepper to adjust seasoning.
- Arrange medallions in a shallow baking dish or soufflé dish. Pour sauce over medallions and place into a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven. Cook for 15 minutes or until medallions are cooked through.
- Serve over pasta, garnished with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.