Recipes for Veal Soups & Stews
Osso buco is classic Italian comfort food, an oven-braised stew with fork-tender veal shanks and a gremolata topping, accompanied with creamy risotto, Milano-style.
An easy, Italian-style veal and bell pepper stew served over cooked rice and garnished with a sprinkling of fresh Parmesan cheese.
A simple, savory and satisfying veal stew made with baby carrots, red potatoes and green peas.
- Fricassee of Veal with Fiddleheads
- Hearty Veal Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Italian Veal & Pepper Stew
- Jo's Osso Buco
- Layered Veal and Potato Stew
- Osso Buco 1
- Osso Buco 2
- Osso Buco 3
- Osso Buco with Risotto Alla Milanese
- Savory Veal Stew
- Veal and Mushroom Ragout
- Veal and Vegetable Soup 1
- Veal and Vegetable Soup 2
- Veal Stew
- Veal Stew with Sweet Peppers and Red Wine
Return to Veal Recipes Index