Best Chili Cheese Dip
Cream cheese, salsa and chili beans are topped with melted cheese to create this warm dip that will have everyone lining up for seconds.
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
1 (16-ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Chili Beans, undrained
3 tablespoons sliced green onions
3 tablespoons pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread chili beans over shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipes): Calories: 361; Total Fat: 23g; Cholesterol: 46mg; Sodium: 635mg; Total Carbs: 29.2g; Dietary Fiber: 4.9g;Protein: 10.5g
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Bush's Beans.