Bumps On A Log
Here's a quick, healthful handheld snack kids are sure to love.
1 celery rib, washed and ends trimmed
2 tablespoons creamy or chunky peanut butter
10 NESTLÉ® RAISINETS® Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- Fill celery with peanut butter.
- Press Raisinets into peanut butter.
Makes 1 celery stalk.
Little Kitchen Helper Hints:
- Even the littlest hands can press RAISINETS into the log.
- Help the children count out the nut and raisin pieces or make little piles of 5 each. It's fun math!
- For those who are still hungry, spread peanut butter on small round crackers and have the kids make eyes, nose and mouths with RAISINETS.
- Have small baby carrots and apple wedges on hand for hungry kids to dip in the peanut butter jar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 recipe): Calories: 289 Calories from Fat: 182 Total Fat: 20 g Saturated Fat: 6 g Cholesterol: 2.5 mg Sodium: 186 mg Carbohydrates: 23 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 17 g Protein: 9 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.