Pecan-Crusted Beef & Cheese Spread
Only four ingredients needed to create this tempting appetizer.
12 ounces sliced deli-style roast beef
24 ounces light cream cheese, softened
3 bunches green onions, chopped
6 ounces chopped pecans
- Dice beef into very small pieces (1/4-inch or less).
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, chopped onions, and diced beef thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into a ball, log, or mold.
- Cover with chopped pecans and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with assorted crackers or chips.
Makes approximately 6 cups.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Texas Beef Council and Beef It's Whats For Dinner.