Serve buttery roasted garlic with crackers and a round of brie with jalapeño jelly. Also makes a wonderful spread for bread.
1 garlic bulb
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Peel any loose skins off the garlic bulb.
- Place garlic bulb in center of foil.
- Form foil up around the bulb to form a pouch.
- Add olive oil and rosemary sprig.
- Close foil tightly, to keep oil from leaking out.
- Place foil pouch in a preheated 250°F (120°C) oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove foil pouch and allow garlic to cool before opening foil.
- Use as desired.
Makes ? servings.
Note: Roasted garlic will hold in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.