Recipes for Hot Wings & More
These tasty wings will fly off the serving table! The delectable sauce, with its orange and lemon flavors, is also great used with other chicken pieces for a main dish, too.
Broiled chicken wings served with two sauces are sure to satisfy everyone's taste buds.
These tangily sweet and spicy, cranberry-glazed chicken drummettes are sure to be a hit, especially with those who love hot wings.
- Sautéed Gouda Wings
- Shanghai Chicken Wings
- Smokin' Wings
- Southwest Chicken Wings
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken Wings
- Soy-Chili Chicken Wings
- Spicy Cranberry Chicken Drummettes
- Spicy Dijon Mustard Wings
- Spicy Honey Drummettes
- Spicy Orange Chicken Wings
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Honey Glaze
- Ultimate Party Wings
- Vietnamese Chicken Wings with Maggi Sauce
- When Pigs Fly Appetizer
Return to Appetizer & Snack Recipes Index