Beef and Veggie Kabobs Over Fettuccine
An almost one-dish meal, these marinated kabobs are tender and juicy and served on a bed of lightly buttered fettuccine.
1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, cut into 2-inch cubes
1 (16-ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
1 (8-ounce) package BUITONI® Fettuccine
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 large mushrooms, cleaned and halved
1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 2-inch squares
4 (12-inch) bamboo skewers
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place beef into a resealable plastic bag with Caesar salad dressing; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and toss with butter, salt and pepper to taste; hold warm.
- While pasta cooks, remove beef from bag and discard marinade. Alternate with vegetables on skewers. Place kabobs on grill and cook until beef reaches desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Divide cooked pasta equally among 4 plates and top with one kabob per person. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.