These blueberry biscuits will make breakfast or any meal special.
2 cups fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Toss blueberries with flour.
- In a large bowl combine baking mix, milk, sugar, cinnamon and blueberries. Stir just until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix; knead five times.
- Roll 1/2-inch thick; cut dough with a 3-inch biscuit cutter. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet. Gently re-roll and cut out scraps; place on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Makes 10 biscuits.