Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cinnamon adds a delightful, warm note to these chocolate chip muffins.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg, beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the well of the dry mixture.
- Mix until just moistened, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.