Easy Pull-Apart Buns
A can of refrigerated biscuits puts the ease in making these cinnamony-sweet, pull-apart buns.
2/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (10 to 12-count) package refrigerated biscuits
1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a bowl, combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Cut each refrigerated biscuits into quarters. Coat each biscuit quarter in melted butter then roll in the sugar mixture.
- Place 4 balls in each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Makes 10 to 12 sweet buns.