Honey-sweetened, whole wheat muffins.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine flours, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, honey, milk and oil until smooth. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
- Fill prepared muffin tins three-fourths full.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins.