Lemon Pull Aparts
Citrus lovers will enjoy these sweetened rolls baked together in a deep dish pizza pan.
Zest from 2 whole lemons
1/2 cup granulated sugar
12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix lemon zest with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch sprayed deep dish pizza pan or 13x9x2-inch sprayed baking pan.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- For Citrus Glaze: Combine glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided by www.rhodesbread.com via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.