Pull Apart Pizza Muffins
Recipe courtesy of California Ripe Olives.
1 cup (1/4-inch) diced green peppers
1 cup California Ripe Olives, wedged
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
2 ounces chopped pepperoni
3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
1 pound prepared pizza dough, cut into 30 pieces
- Prepare six standard muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine green peppers, California Ripe Olives, Parmesan and pepperoni. Set aside.
- Pour pizza sauce into a separate bowl. Dip each piece of pizza dough into sauce, then roll in California Ripe Olive and cheese mixture.
- Place five pieces of coated pizza dough into each muffin cup. Allow to rest in a warm place for 30 to 45 minutes, then bake in a
- 375°F (190°C) oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Makes 6 muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Calories: 329; Total Fat: 13g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Total Carbs: 37g; Protein: 15g; Sodium: 1159mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Ripe Olives.