Pumpkin Filled Crescent Rolls
These festive, pumpkin and nut filled crescent rolls are easy to make thank to ready-to-use refrigerated crescent rolls.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
4 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In large bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer, then roll into crescent shape. Sprinkle tops of rolls with sugar.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Makes 32 sweet rolls.