Pancakes 'N Fruit
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for pancakes, made with a variety of fruits, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
These delightful chocolate-flavored pancakes, laced with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries, are perfect for a special occasion breakfast or brunch.
Recipe courtesy of California Tree Fruit Agreement.
Fig and Walnut Pancakes
These elegant spiced fig and walnut pancakes will make any morning a special occasion.
- Ambrosia Pancakes with Orange Syrup
- Cherry Macadamia Nut Pancakes
- Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
- Cranberry Pancakes
- Cranberry Puff Pancake
- Fig and Walnut Pancakes
- Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Warm Blueberry Compote
- Peachy Pancakes
- Pina Colada Pancakes with Hot Rum Sauce
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Razzleberry Pancakes
- Strawberry-Chocolate German Pancake
- Strawberry-Lemon Pancakes
- Watermelon Stacked Breakfast
Return to Breakfast Recipes Index