Breakfast Casserole recipe submitted by Miranda Smith of Crestview, Florida USA.
1 pound sausage or bacon
6 to 8 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese (or as much as you like)
- Brown sausage or bacon in skillet. Drain sausage from grease using a slotted spoon. Spread meat in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Break 6 or 8 eggs individually and put into a bowl. Add milk; beat well.
- Cook scrambled eggs until done, but not dry, they should be soft. Spread on top of meat.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of eggs.
- Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.