Easy Skillet Breakfast Pizza
An egg, bacon and mozzarella cheese breakfast pizza cooked in a skillet on the stove-top.
1 (6.5-ounce) package pizza crust mix
5 large eggs
1/3 cup skim milk
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease a 12-inch skillet.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Line bottom and 1/2-inch up the sides of the skillet with dough.
- Beat eggs, milk, dry mustard, and pepper in medium bowl. Slowly pour egg mixture over crust. Sprinkle bacon and cheeses evenly over the eggs. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until crust is brown on the bottom.
- Slide out onto cutting board and cut into wedges.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Iowa Egg Council.