Recipe courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat electric griddle to 325°F (160°C)
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and canola oil in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and whisk. Do not over-mix.
- Oil electric griddle with canola oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle to make pancakes.
- Cook until light brown and then flip and cook other side until light brown.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.