Creamy Mocha Fudge
Easiest, creamy mocha fudge ever!
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons milk
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
4 teaspoons powdered instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts, toasted*
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil.
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, milk, sweetened condensed milk, coffee mixture in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and toasted nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares.
Makes about 2 pounds.
*To toast nuts, place in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool.