Honey Nut White Fudge
Treat your family to a rich, creamy delight. Honey roasted peanuts add flavor and crunch to this white fudge recipe.
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2/3 cup (5-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (12-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts - divided use
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine butter, evaporated milk and sugar in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels,1 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into foil-lined 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Coarsely chop remaining nuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in.
- Chill until firm. Remove foil before cutting.
Makes 48 pieces.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.